FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will you have more FRT-15 ™ triggers available?
- We continually manufacture and package triggers daily so it’s never more than a few days before we add more to the stock level on our website. If you catch us during a period when we’re sold out, please be sure to put your email address on our waitlist, which can be found on the product page of our website. When adding stock to our website, we notify customers on our waitlist in the order they signed up.
2. Do you presell or take backorders?
- We do not presell and have a policy of not taking backorders. We will only sell when we have the stock in inventory.
3. Will the FRT-15 ™ function in an AR-9mm or AR-10?
- As of now, we are only offering the FRT-15 ™ which has been designed and produced to operate in the standard AR-15 running 5.56 or 300BLK. The FRT-15 will NOT operate in an AR-10 or an AR with a 22lr conversion kit. In some but not all cases, the FRT-15 ™ will run in an AR-9mm. That said, we have already designed and prototyped the FRT-9 and FRT-10. They have not been put into production just yet but it shouldn’t be too far down the road until they’re available.
4. Does the FRT-15 ™ require a three-position or select fire safety selector?
- The FRT-15 ™ is a two-position trigger. It has two positions, ‘safe’ or ‘semi-auto’. Due to its patented design, the trigger is forced into a reset after each round that is fired.